Turnaround time 2-3 weeks
This marketing strategy is a data-informed strategy that jettisons brands.
The data available from social media and digital marketing has grown more complex, and more diverse, in recent years, it offers businesses even greater potential to understand consumer behaviours, motivations, and attitudes. These increasingly sophisticated insights when understood properly can have applications that extend beyond the marketing department to almost every business function and drive growth with high focus and lean principles reducing wasted budget.
It will refer to your business’s or brand’s overall game plan for reaching prospective clients or customers and turning them into buyers of their products or services.
Your marketing strategy will contain the company’s value proposition, peacock points, values, key brand messaging, data on target customer demographics, avatars and personas, high-level stepping-stones and introductions to get you to your goals and to pick up other high profile opportunities along the way.
This thorough approach to your marketing strategy will cover “the four Ps” of marketing—product, price, place, and promotion.
- Step 1. Set Your Mission and Your Goals
- Step 2. Establish Your KPIs
- Step 3. Truly Know and understand the psychographics of your Audience
- Step 4. Listen in
- Step 5 Review competitors
- Step 6. Assess Your Current Position
- Step 7. Identify the challenge
- Step 8. Identify the stepping-stones to success
- Step 9. Identify and introduce your team of expert suppliers
- Step 10. Define the best channels
- Step 11. Clarify the list of tactics
- Step 12. Decide on Content Types
- Step 13. Create a content strategy
- Step 14. Identify and Allocate Resources
- Step 15. Create timeframe and targets
- Step 16. Create a campaign Calendar
- Step 16 Create a Content inspiration
- Step 17. Distribute and Market notes
- Step 18. Measure Results guidance.