- To support taking an idea from conception to the marketplace
- To identify and build messaging around USP’s first dedicated blow dry bar in Cardiff and taking you from desk to dancefloor with city centre location and all services under one roof
- To instruct designers on branding design and Webdesign and work to budget
- To create a full marketing and PR plan which includes both traditional and digital to support the launch of a full services beauty and hairdressing business in Cardiff’s city centre.
- Awareness, launch build-up, and continued growth based on local business and footfall locally
- Hyperlocal PR and marketing
- To give a few options for what can be achieved
- To create Mwah Cardiff as a “social business”
- Utilising social media to turn lookers into bookers via fresh exciting content, strong engagement
- Following a strong social media strategy, with key benchmarks
- To support launch events.
Strategy and 1 day a month
- Full strategy created including personal introductions
- Branding and website briefed and written
- Social Media Set up
- Video and photoshoot support with a briefing, direction, and finding models for the brand https://www.facebook.com/MwahCardiff/videos/231208224491017
- Launch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVAuDr2kuw
- From Desk to Dancefloor video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkz1E6Ju8vc
- Support with launch events and media and influencer outreach
- Award application so Mwah was a finalist in Cardiff Life Awards for the best beauty salon and hairdressers in Cardiff after the first year.
- Supported building local business referral partners in the city centre
- Supported with links to city centre offices and office blocks to add Mwah to employee benefits, perks out of work with love local VIP cards for a discount for city-center workers
- Just under 2000 likes on Facebook and just under 100 reviews on Facebook
- 101 positive reviews on Google
- Brand name searches increased by 60%
- Instagram engagement is up by 40% and just over 2000 followers and professional, organised neat grid design
- Superb use of user-generated content and reviews which is the highest converting content across digital ads
- Profile allowed filming and collaboration with makeup artist and superstar Reuben de Maid who went viral after appearing on Oprah.
- Collaboration with Spectrum Collections sisters for competitions.
- Video content outperforms all other content online, selling the experience worked well for Mwah
- Within 6 months a lovely stream of repeat customers to the salon and salon staff trained in optimising each visit with before and after photos and busy salon photos.
“Sian helped me take my vision for Mwah clearly from idea to marketplace. Sian respected my budget needs and demands for the brand to be unique and to stand out against all the competition locally. From strategy to branding to launching us on social media with fun and diverse model videos and photos. Sian also trained me and the team on social media management and marketing and supported our launch events, press outreach, offers and competitions, and corporate collaborations. Having Sian take us where we wanted to go step by step helped me to manage any overwhelm and feel supported and guided in safe hands. Sian’s contacts have been formidable in building strong relationships with suppliers, clients, influencers, media, and other businesses. Working with Sian meant we moved fast and were shortlisted for awards within the first year of business. We’ve become a young, vibrant fun, and busy city center salon thanks to Sian. We continue to develop and adapt to the climate and new services. I’ve gone from a social media fearful salon owner to a socially savvy businesswoman.”
— Genevie Jones