To help set up, launch and grow a Hair Transplant clinic. Taking ideas from conception through to the marketplace. To cut the jargon and remove the intimidating clinical environment for men and make it cool. Support with every detail from site interior design, recruitment of medical staff and surgeons, medical clinical registration, policies, procedures, governance, celebrity gifting, marketing, and PR.
Hype Launch video
Strategy + 12 months 2 days a week
6 months 1 day a week
I supported Xavier Rush in taking his idea of a hair transplant clinic from conception to marketplace and even growing beyond that. Head Quarters Hair Transplants Cardiff clinic on Charles street met such a high demand that the surgeon and the teams worked around the clock to deliver. New sites were set up to meet the demand across the UK in Bristol and in London within the space of 18 months.
- Branding concept
- Supplier management
- Management of sponsorship opportunities
- Inner circle networks Referral schemes for hairdressers and customers
- Website content and launch
- Social Media Marketing and full ads campaigns identifying CPA
- Public relations and media management some of the press cuttings or launch https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.544877842913384&type=3
- Profiling the surgeon, manager, and the team.
“I have had the pleasure of working alongside Sian Gunney for the last 18 months. During this time we have launched Head Quarters Hair Transplants, a state-of-the-art hair transplant clinic. Sian has the ability to guide the client’s enthusiasm and ideas along a path that will give the greatest exposure and professionalism. Sian’s wealth of knowledge, contact base, and ideas is second to none. I have enjoyed her energy, honesty, and her loyalty to each client. I don’t want to say too much as someone will steal her!”
— Xavier Rush, Ex All Black and Cardiff Blues Rugby Player and Property Developer