Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey team part of the elite league had no social media management and poor engagement levels, stats and attendance at their games.
- Encourage “old” regulars back
- Bring together the local community
- Encourage local press to support the club
- Encourage sponsors
- Rebuild trust in new management
- Encourage buzz around new development plans for new rink via Greenbank development
- Increase profits to support the new expansion
- Create a unified system of social media communication.
- Trending in Cardiff in less than 72 hours from account starting
- Red out the rink campaign encouraged a full house and “old” regulars back
- Bring together the local community with for Luca campaign
- Encourage local press to support the club hit the front covers and regular coverage from games to redevelopment
- Secured 40k of new sponsors from an event we held at the Odeon cinema Cardiff Bay
- Secured a further 60K worth of corporate sponsors via professional introductions from my personal network and supporting on 1:1 meetings
- Rebuilt the trust in new management with regular events and involving the fans in the marketing and comms
- Record-breaking season ticket holder sales due to social media marketing new Facebook apps and Devils calling fans directly and delivering season tickets.
- Lots of new fans were recruited by key optimisation cross-marketing from other sports groups using Twitter as a key optimising tool.
- 90-100% capacity back at all games from a dwindling crowd
- Reignited brand love with a fan of the week on Facebook and showcased the image on the big screen at the games.
- Reignited brand love by Cardiff Devils community stories and favourite memories being shared.
- Over 6,000 photo shares
- 45,006 organic impressions
- 33,372 accounts reached
- 11,000 new followers.
“Sian and her team really add value to my business and in turn my clients/contacts. She is able to simplify complex social media work and projects so that they have an immediate positive impact. I thoroughly recommend Sian and her team as I know they will make a difference in everything they do.”
— Steven Corner and Paul Ragan, Cardiff Devils
— Mark Cuddihy Director of Hockey at Cardiff Fire